My Goal and Ambition

 


Hello everyone!

Walcame back to my blog!
in this year, I want to tell you about my goals and ambitions.

My goals in this year, I want to my life to be more productive, because in the previous year I felt I didn't really use my time well. In the previous year, in my free time, I spent a lot of time playing with smartphone. I scroll a lot on tiktok, YouTube and Instagram which are useless and just lazy.

to be more productive, I will make plan for things that I have to do each day. I'll write it on colorful paper and stick it in my room and set an alarm on my phone as a reminder.

Soon high school will be over I also want to add more study time to my plan. I like studying alone and I also try to study outside the home, such as cafes and libraries.

I also hope that I can graduate with good grades and get into the best universities. After entering college,I will try many new and useful things, such as wanting to be more active in organizations, going mountain climbing and looking for other new experiences.

I hope all of this will materialize and get good results. I will continue to pray, try and tawaqal. thanks for reading and cheers!!!🙆‍♀️

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Renewable Energy☀️

My Future is coming