About Me

 Hi everyone!

My name is Riska Alfisyah. you can call me Riska, but my family usually calls me kaka. I am 17 years old. I study at SMAN 3 Bandung, grade 11. I am the eldest of two siblings.

I am a person who likes calm and is more active when in a circle of few people. Yep, I'm not easy to get along with new people. But don't worry, I still have friends. But it's true, the friends I'm very close with aren't as much as other people. But I don't mind and feel comfortable with it. Oh yeah, being around a crowd for a long time is tiring for me. In short, I am an introvert, very introverted? Yes, maybe hehe..

I also have a hobby. My hobby is reading a book, but certainly not a book about school. I like reading a novel and sometimes I read an online comic on my smartphone. I also often listen to music. Music that really helps me for my mind. Sometimes I also like to write a story. However, writing is very rare compared to my other hobbies because of things I'm lazy to do.

My favorite food is chicken and my favorite drink is chocolate milk. I also like spicy food but, just spicy not very spicy. I don't like fish food and coffee drinks. There is a short story I do not like fish food. When I was a kid, I accidentally ate fish bones and swallowed them and that's why I didn't want to eat fish until now. like trauma? I don't know, maybe it's an exaggeration to call it that. After that incident, I feel that any fish food is not delicious. when it comes to coffee, I don't like it because coffee is bitter, I can't drink it.

I think that's all a short story about myself that I can share. I hope you can get to know me a little bit from this short story. Thanks for reading and see you soon!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Goal and Ambition

Renewable Energy☀️

My Future is coming