🌟CAPTION🌟

Hi everyone!..

Welcome back to my blog. How are you guys?I hope your condition is fine. 

hmm okay this time we will discuss and learn together about captions. I'm sure you're familiar with "captions". 

okay, let's just start🤩..


What is Caption? 🤔                                                   A caption, also known as a cutline, is a text that appears below an image. Most captions draw attention to something in the image that is not obvious, such as its relevance to the text. 

Captions can consist of a few words of description, or several sentences. Along with the title, lead, and section headings, captions are the most commonly read words in an article, so they should be succinct and informative.

🌟Generic Structure of Caption🌟

1). The title
2). The lead
3). Section Heading

🌟Language Features of Captions🌟
1). Prepositional phrases
2). Infinitive -phrases
3). Participial phrases
4). Adjective phrases
5). Questions
6). Exclamations

How to Write Caption?🤫
1). Observe the selected photo or video 
2). Find out the message from the picture 
3). Write concise phrase or sentence under the picture

Example captions🤗
During lessons at school, miss wiwin divided us into several groups consisting of 3-4 people. in each member of the group must find a photo on the internet and make a caption according to the photo. 

below is the caption that I made complete with the photo that I've searched for on the internet.👇              

Everyone must have experienced a state of overthinking that made it very messy. Your mindset matters. It affects everything, Rest for a while and start over quietly. You'll make it.



Maybe that's all we can discuss in this blog. I hope we both understand about this caption. I'm sorry if there is something wrong in the material or example caption that I made because I'm still learning. 😄
Thanks for reading and see you soon!🤗

                                  


                                  

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Goal and Ambition

Renewable Energy☀️

My Future is coming